started to stall on me lately, but would start right back up. Stalled last week and wouldnt start, the only way it will start is if I hold the gas pedal to the floor. Even then it runs very rough and quits. Replaced starter, fuel filter, and plugs.
van won't start on 1999 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 Chevrolet Venture
1 more answer
I lost my keys, bought a use steering column and replace the old one, now everything lights up but won't start
1 answerMarch 13, 2016
0 answersSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerDecember 29, 2011
3 answersFebruary 20, 2016
1 answerMarch 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1999 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Box Springs, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($332 - 437) in Essex, CT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($109 - 149) in Tunnel City, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($764 - 1,112) in Osawatomie, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,170 - 1,225) in New Berlinville, PA