van was working then stalled once,then when starting had to hold gas down,now it wont start at all check wires new dis. and roto
van started stalling on 1991 Volkswagen Vanagon
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?
1991 Volkswagen Vanagon Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sasser, GA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($85 - 157) in Silver Creek, GA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($356 - 925) in Harmonsburg, PA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($85 - 157) in North Hampton, OH
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($72 - 88) in Lake Tomahawk, WI
- Headlamp Switch Replacement ($94 - 107) in Bladenboro, NC