We have replaced the Pick up coil in the distributor, the coil, the cap and roter and the ICM module. The van won't produce more then a yellow spark at the distributer wire 1 x per new try. Almost every thing has been replaced and we are still scratching our heads. We don't have any other Ideas can you help?
Van made a loud pop like a backfire and the engine died on 1990 Chevrolet Astro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- New wires new plugs new distributor cap and button runing bad and missing
- Does the power steering fluid level directly influence the brake system and abs
- I need to hot wire my 96 astro van. Its required "the touch" to turn the key si
- What the approx cost for a valve job on this vans 4.3 engine?
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?