We have replaced the Pick up coil in the distributor, the coil, the cap and roter and the ICM module. The van won't produce more then a yellow spark at the distributer wire 1 x per new try. Almost every thing has been replaced and we are still scratching our heads. We don't have any other Ideas can you help?
Van made a loud pop like a backfire and the engine died on 1990 Chevrolet Astro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?
- New battery new alternator gauges still read the same no change engine kill batt
- Wipers turn on using horn/turn signal and heater fan...Please Help!!! Also Heater/AC fan doesn't work
- Dash and tail lights keep blowing fuses what cause the problem and how to fix it replaced the fuse already 4 times this have to keep fuse on hand
- where is egr valve located, why is engine light on in rough idle