Just got it back fromt he mechanic a few weeks ago, replaced the transmission. Since we got it back, It shakes when u get to 50 mph, it makes a lot of noise. It also while on the freeway doesnt really jump, but has a hard time accelerating. I got to the store and as I put it into park the oil light came on and it died I couldnt start it, oil was ok added a little more, it got me home but has a hard time starting, I have to keep my foot on the gas petal. Any ideas on what it would be? I did check and there isnt anything indicating that the engine block is cracked and fluid is leaking into it.
Van leaking oil, grocery store died wouldnt start added some, ran but hard time. on 1998 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
1998 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($160 - 317) in Rossville, GA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pleasant City, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($323 - 684) in Birnamwood, WI
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 212) in Jackson Springs, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($293 - 873) in Bay Village, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($381 - 426) in Dickerson, MD