Dianostic code P0181
Van kills while driving on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($577 - 790) in Havana, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clanton, AL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Redfield, KS
- 37,500 Mile Service ($125 - 206) in Ubly, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($99 - 134) in Green Camp, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($873 - 901) in Lantry, SD