What would be the cause of the "engine system" 15 amp fuse, underneath the hood to continue to blow? Would this blown fuse cause to van to stop and not start?
Van just stopped. on 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan
BEST ANSWER by rdude135 ,
April 27, 2009
A blown fuse is the result of a direct short to ground. This could be caused by a wiring issue or a bad component. You will need a technician to trace the cause or at least a wiring diagram and general knowledge of the "engine system" circuit.
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan25 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan16 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan9 reports
3 answersFebruary 28, 2009
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(22)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(25)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?