What would be the cause of the "engine system" 15 amp fuse, underneath the hood to continue to blow? Would this blown fuse cause to van to stop and not start?
Van just stopped. on 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by rdude135 ,
April 27, 2009
A blown fuse is the result of a direct short to ground. This could be caused by a wiring issue or a bad component. You will need a technician to trace the cause or at least a wiring diagram and general knowledge of the "engine system" circuit.
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan16 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan9 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan26 reports
3 answersFebruary 28, 2009
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(22)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(25)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($297 - 435) in Richford, VT
- 90,000 Mile Service ($297 - 435) in Portage, OH
- Water Pump Replacement ($296 - 492) in Woolford, MD
- 96,000 Mile Service ($352 - 505) in Glen, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($255 - 268) in Bauxite, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($188 - 198) in Templeton, PA