What would be the cause of the "engine system" 15 amp fuse, underneath the hood to continue to blow? Would this blown fuse cause to van to stop and not start?
Van just stopped. on 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan
BEST ANSWER by rdude135,
April 27, 2009
A blown fuse is the result of a direct short to ground. This could be caused by a wiring issue or a bad component. You will need a technician to trace the cause or at least a wiring diagram and general knowledge of the "engine system" circuit.
3 answersFebruary 28, 2009
1 answerFebruary 26, 2011
4 answersJanuary 07, 2010
2 answersJanuary 19, 2012
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(22)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(25)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
- what are all the recalls on this vehicle ?
- What can cause my van to shut off while driving