I have changed the transmission fluids and gaskets, the oil pump, the ignition coil, used Sea Foam, changed the distributor cap and still clicks.....not sure what else it is. It also sounds like it may not be changing gears....sounds like a plane taking off. Have been told it could be transmission, camshaft sensor, distributor, fuel pump, bearings.....
Van is running rough, back firing, distributor cap is clicking, no power n dies. on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.