a/c stop working. twice smell of smoke from engine. all fluids full. when cooled down and remove rediator cap coolant pures out.
van is over heating. but no lose of coolant. on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
3 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($191 - 260) in Coaldale, PA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($110 - 145) in Portola, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Whiting, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - 276) in Lowry, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Comerio, PR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in South Bethlehem, NY