a/c stop working. twice smell of smoke from engine. all fluids full. when cooled down and remove rediator cap coolant pures out.
van is over heating. but no lose of coolant. on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
3 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($332 - 443) in Coaldale, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($191 - 260) in Portola, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Whiting, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($629 - 840) in Lowry, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($764 - 1,112) in Comerio, PR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($151 - 187) in South Bethlehem, NY