replace one of the coil packs checked the spark plugs still has the problem. could there be a vacuum leak.
van has a bad vibration loss of power and when the air is on it gets worse on 2002 Ford E-150
1 answerJune 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
2002 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($414 - 499) in Ogallala, NE
- 150,000 Mile Service ($642 - 948) in Bullville, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dallastown, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Hereford, PA
- Radiator Fan Clutch Replacement ($175 - 330) in Logan, NM
- Battery Cable Replacement ($160 - 195) in Lawrenceville, VA