I was driving our van and at a stop sign it quit. Now it won't start at all. Lots of power and electrical works, it just won't even turn over
van died on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
2 answersSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
0 answersMay 06, 2014
0 answersJune 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($119 - 225) in Neelyville, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($177 - 293) in Valier, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($641 - 1,560) in Guffey, CO
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 97) in San Rafael, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - 959) in Union Bridge, MD
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($514 - 674) in Prairie Grove, AR