What do I need to do to replace the valve cover gasket on our toyota?. I have an oil leak and hope this is it. I know enough to be dangerous when it comes to fixing cars.
Valvecover gasket on 1994 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($397 - 859) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 454) in Muskegon, MI
- Add Water Pump ($175 - 296) in Ramsey, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($371 - 465) in Colfax, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($523 - 545) in Cave In Rock, IL