I was woundering how to change my valve seals in my 1995 Pontiac Sunfire its got a 2.2L 4 Cylinder engine with roughly 216,000 miles... any help would be wounderful...
Valve Seals on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
2 answersAugust 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1995 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($80 - 107) in Lakewood, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($166 - 330) in Quemado, NM
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Conception, MO
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 153) in West Point, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($69 - 127) in Isle la Motte, VT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($137 - 169) in Monmouth, IL