This is the origional gasket, How do I get the valve cover off, I have removed the bolts, undid the wires, and lines. There is a bracket at the back supporting a hard line, with part of the wiring harness passing between the valve cover and the hard line. (passenger side). How do I get the cover to come off.
Valve Cover Removal on 1992 Chevrolet S10
1 answerJune 09, 2010
2 answersNovember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to