The valve cover gasket is leaking on to the spark plugs and I what to take it off correctly and receal it. Will you please help me. Thank you! Charles
valve cover gasket replacement or repair on 2001 Dodge Neon
2 answersMay 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.