» » »

Honda Q&A

Ask Your Question

1992 Honda Accord Question: valve cover gasket



justjax9804, Middletown, OH, February 16, 2009, 13:37

kit comes with two different sparkplug tube seals wich one or both

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    February 16, 2009, 14:49

    Your Honda has two spark plug tube seals, one for the valve cover and one for the rocker assembly. If you are just replacing the valve cover then just use the ones that fit in the valve cover. If there is a leak in the tubes or you have the head off the engine then use the seals for the rocker assembly.

    Flag This