I just purchased my first bmw 540i it has 107,000 miles.the car runs fine everything seems to be working properly except for the valve cover gasket is leaking a little!How much does a job like this run?Also does anyone know the average mpg?
Valve cover gasket on 2000 BMW 540i
Verified for the BMW 540i29 reports
2 answersApril 07, 2010
1 answerDecember 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- why is my 97 540i bmw rear brakes locking up? I replaced rotors,cal.lines,mcyl,?
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
- Also would like to know an estimate on the problem please.
2000 BMW 540i Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ruffs Dale, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($253 - 356) in Harbor View, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($516 - 1,163) in Middleport, PA
- Inspection II ($664 - 973) in Iron Station, NC
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($343 - 574) in Duncanville, AL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mount Pleasant, PA