I just purchased my first bmw 540i it has 107,000 miles.the car runs fine everything seems to be working properly except for the valve cover gasket is leaking a little!How much does a job like this run?Also does anyone know the average mpg?
Valve cover gasket on 2000 BMW 540i
Verified for the BMW 540i28 reports
1 answerDecember 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
- Also would like to know an estimate on the problem please.
- My brake lining light is coming on does this have something to do with the brake cylinder