how to adjust valves on a 1996 pontiac sunfire 2.4 liter
valve adjustment on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($821 - 1,425) in Havelock, NC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($677 - 970) in Elberon, VA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Lebanon, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($149 - 181) in New York Mills, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in Braggadocio, MO