how to adjust valves on a 1996 pontiac sunfire 2.4 liter
valve adjustment on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Havelock, NC
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($539 - 721) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elberon, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($139 - 208) in Lebanon, MO
- Clutch Assembly Replacement ($1,026 - 1,530) in New York Mills, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($546 - 683) in Braggadocio, MO