i just put a new head on my plymonth and its tapping a litte what are the number for exhaust & intake
value clearance on non turbo on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($96 - 191) in Hill, NH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($290 - 369) in West Burlington, NY
- Battery Replacement ($99 - 155) in Sullivan, WI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Treichlers, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - 511) in Kimmswick, MO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($559 - 1,895) in Mohler, WA