i just put a new head on my plymonth and its tapping a litte what are the number for exhaust & intake
value clearance on non turbo on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($176 - 297) in Hill, NH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($114 - 156) in West Burlington, NY
- 37,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Sullivan, WI
- Radiator Replacement ($412 - 676) in Treichlers, PA
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($61 - 117) in Kimmswick, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($236 - 300) in Mohler, WA