i just put a new head on my plymonth and its tapping a litte what are the number for exhaust & intake
value clearance on non turbo on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($258 - 812) in Hill, NH
- Thermostat Replacement ($99 - 136) in West Burlington, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 250) in Sullivan, WI
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($73 - 118) in Treichlers, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - 244) in Kimmswick, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mohler, WA