I have had a spongy brake pedal and have a vacuum loss when I brake. I have replaced the master cylinder and bled the lines including the control module, 4WAL. I can still hear a squishing sound coming out the power booster boot. If I cover the end of the boot where the shaft comes out, I have a firmer pedal. Could that be my vacuum loss? Should I replace the power booster.
vacuum loss during braking on 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?