How hard is it to replace the whole brake vacuum master cyllinder item that is mounted to firewall? My assist is gone. Me thinks it has rust hole in it or busted diaphram, don't know how it is built actually, just thinking of welltrol tanks.
vacuum assist brake replacement. on 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- No reverse on a 4L60E transmission
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.