the rubber boot connected to the bottom of the intake manifold is cracked and need to be replaced. do I need a special tool? does anyone have step by step instructions? A vacuum diagram would be helpful Thanks
vaccum leak on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 500SL Questions
- all bolts out of bell housing. Will not separate. Do dowel pins freeze up caus
- can i disconnect the alarm? i changed the battery & the alarm keeps going off
- Hard starting due to flooding. The bendix fi device has a comp chip with damage.
- where can i get a lighted star for my grille?
- where can i get the lighted star for my grille ?