I had a check engine light come on, and I found it was a vaccum leak, how much would it cost to fix?
vaccum leak on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - 395) in Redwood, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Bypro, KY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Mount Vernon, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($551 - 761) in Galesville, WI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($89 - 107) in Wheeler, MS
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Whitt, TX