I had a check engine light come on, and I found it was a vaccum leak, how much would it cost to fix?
vaccum leak on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Redwood, NY
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Bypro, KY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Galesville, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($183 - 201) in Wheeler, MS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Whitt, TX