Replaced fuel pump,filter,and mass airflow sensor,scratching my head need answers soon.
V6 1990 engine idles fine up to 2800 rpm,surges after that. on 1990 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerMarch 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl