Shop says to replace with OEM, not to expensive. Car made this noise for about 12 miles, but has quit makin it. I have driven around town but no noise. Car has 89,000 miles on it. Does sound legit?
v joint replace. Loud metal screeching noise like a bearing. on 2008 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- should you put lubricant on lug nuts?
- speedometer stopped working and then my car stopped running immediately after
- How long after oil change should oil look black on dipstick?
- where can I find a diagram of the rear window washer hoses?
- Outside temp is -20..Engine sounds rough. Advised to use HEET additive.. Also
2008 Volvo V70 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($105 - 146) in Moundville, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($90 - 119) in Womelsdorf, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($146 - 218) in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($390 - 609) in Canton, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 440) in Panama, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Waikoloa, HI