Bought my truck in May and everything was fine until I used the heater. The battery died and it seems I may have deeper issues as the CD player keeps trying to load cds when there isn't one inserted. The battery dies, I jump it, and everything is fine for a week. I'm thinking about detaching the battery cable when I park at work and get home at night.
using the heater seems to have caused the battery to die and the CD to err. help on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Can motor be fixed with coolent in motor oil,motor willnot crank to start.
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security