Bought my truck in May and everything was fine until I used the heater. The battery died and it seems I may have deeper issues as the CD player keeps trying to load cds when there isn't one inserted. The battery dies, I jump it, and everything is fine for a week. I'm thinking about detaching the battery cable when I park at work and get home at night.
using the heater seems to have caused the battery to die and the CD to err. help on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($396 - 500) in Fisher, MN
- 100,000 Mile Service ($431 - 593) in Catawissa, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 242) in Ophir, OR
- 75,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Toxey, AL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($744 - 789) in Donnelly, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($69 - 132) in Tar Heel, NC