Bought my truck in May and everything was fine until I used the heater. The battery died and it seems I may have deeper issues as the CD player keeps trying to load cds when there isn't one inserted. The battery dies, I jump it, and everything is fine for a week. I'm thinking about detaching the battery cable when I park at work and get home at night.
using the heater seems to have caused the battery to die and the CD to err. help on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Check engine light stays on...won't pass smog.
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice