Bought my truck in May and everything was fine until I used the heater. The battery died and it seems I may have deeper issues as the CD player keeps trying to load cds when there isn't one inserted. The battery dies, I jump it, and everything is fine for a week. I'm thinking about detaching the battery cable when I park at work and get home at night.
using the heater seems to have caused the battery to die and the CD to err. help on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($729 - 1,038) in Fisher, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Catawissa, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Ophir, OR
- Wheel Bearing Service ($158 - 198) in Toxey, AL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($101 - 134) in Donnelly, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 271) in Tar Heel, NC