35 points
Recent Activity

Question Asked: What is horizontal shock absorber on top of rear differential housing to frame?
June 14, 2013, 02:03 PM
What is the shock absorber running horizontal from the top of the rear axle housing forward to the frame on the passenger side of the 1999 S10 2wd. Mine looks like it should be replaced, but i don't know what it is called to order a new one. The truck has vertical shocks on both sides like normal plus this one.
No activities found
No activities found
No activities found
Answer Ranks