35 points
Recent Activity

Question Asked: suspension rods?
March 22, 2009, 02:52 PM
i have a rod that is broken that connects to the top of the shock on the passenger side of a 97 toyota camry. it is basically two rods that are connected together. the other end hooks to the bottom of the frame. should i not even drive this car and what are the rods called? suspension rods?
No activities found
No activities found
No activities found
Answer Ranks