35 points
Recent Activity

Question Asked: hose connected to what I think is EGR trying to find out name of part
January 22, 2014, 05:30 AM
on right hand side of car cylinder looking piece looks like dial on top two hoses connect to it the part the broke off is plastic piece on this part hose is then connected to it and hose ends up on top of engine the square that says 4.6 hose connects on bottom right its 2004 model and book doesn't exactly say what this piece is in Haynes manual 36025 pic on page 6-44 the #4 arrow points kinda right at it please help I'm a chick
No activities found
No activities found
No activities found
Answer Ranks