More About Points »
have a 1998 Nissan 200SX it has been sitting for just under 2 years, We have decided to use it again. We were told that since there was less than an eighth of a tank of gas it should be ok to put a gas treatment in there and then fill it up. So what we have done so far is change the spark plugs and cords, replace the fuel filter, bought a new battery, and put some heet in the gas tank along with something lucas brand to help clean the injectors and think out the gunk in the tank.. But the car won't start it just keeps turning over, We used some starter fluid and it started but only for a few seconds and then turned off. What else should we check for??