35 points

More About Points »


Loganville, GA

diyonline has not written a profile yet.

Recent Activity

Questions & Answers | Problem Reports | Reviews | Comments

Question Asked: 

it had just rained and i was in the left lane on a two way street on long island in NY. The car is owned and registered to me in georgia, under base liability coverage. 17 year old girl stops to make a left turn, older couple make an abrupt stop, 17 year old boy hits his brakes and tap the older couple up front and i barrel into the kid. Just after it happens the kid infront of me admits fault infront of all the drivers, couple mins leter a family friend of the kid in front of me shows up and starts to speak for him. i guess my question is, is there any way i could get his insuarance company to pay for damages. i know in new york state whome ever is at the rear of any incident gets rear ended(screwed) i figure my insuarance co will pay for his damages but could i get his insuarance co to admit fault? Please help. What shoud i do?

Flag inappropriate
Answer Ranks