Question Asked: Need help prioritizing repair work needed on my Nissan 2006 Murano.
February 21, 2012, 07:13 AM
Below is a list of recommended repair work that the dealership said I should get done in the near future. Which services should I address immediately?
- Fuel System Service - Carbon removal
- Radiator hoses and cap 1.8 mileage, age, p/m
- Brake Flush P/M Mileage
- Replace right steering stop and cap - missing .4
- Front trans air dam and bolts/nuts - missing .5
- Front engine under cover with j/nuts, bolts and clips - .3 missing
- Left Fuel Tank protector, clips and nut - .3 missing
Question Asked: Gas gauge incorrectly reading amount of gas in tank
November 03, 2010, 08:48 PM
For the second time this year, the gas gauge in my truck has been stuck on 1/4 tank for the past three days. I drive 10-15 miles a day and it hasn't budged.
Would someone please explain how this happens? Is it the quality of diesel? Number of miles I'm driving? Or?? Also, what it is I need to tell diesel mechanic so this doesn't become a 2x or more per year fix? Could this be an easy fix I can do myself?