53 points

More About Points »


Peabody, MA

lilcdog has not written a profile yet.

Recent Activity

Questions & Answers | Problem Reports | Reviews | Comments

Question Answered: 

You can take the car to your local alignment shop and have them check the front end. Lower control arm bushings are known to go on those volvos. There are 2 different control arm designes that volvo uses, I can't recall wich is yours but some you need to replace the control arm instead of just the bushing. You can bring the car wherever you want to get it repaired. An indication of worn bushings is when your traveling ina parkinglot "very low speed" and stomp on the brake and the steering wheel should shift to one side and may notice a "clunk noise from font end". Good Luck and questions write back

Flag inappropriate
Answer Ranks