Rookie

Rookie

35 points

More About Points »

Bando1de

Port Richey, FL

bando1de has not written a profile yet.

Recent Activity

Questions & Answers | Problem Reports | Reviews | Comments

Question Asked: 

I plugged my GPS into the cigarette lighter and could hear a fuse blow ("click" sound). All fuses in the fuse box checked out OK. However, since this incident I don't have any interior lights, radio, nor cigarette lighter. When checking the voltage on the 10 amp radio fuse (in the fuse box), the meter read out 5.3 volts. Shouldn't that be at least 13V? The van is a Mark III conversion.


Flag This
Answer Ranks