35 points

More About Points »

Ashley Murillo

New York, NY

ashley Murillo has not written a profile yet.

Recent Activity

Questions & Answers | Problem Reports | Reviews | Comments

Question Asked: 

what do you call the piece that controls the lights on your gear and on the dashboard which illuminates when the car is parked, on neutral or on drive etc. I need to replace that piece but i don't know what it's called. please help

Flag inappropriate
Answer Ranks