I just purchased this Avalon (2005), with only 29000 miles, and was wondering if these recalles were for new car owners or if I, been a used car owner, could get this car fixed under recall warranty.
Used Car on 2005 Toyota Avalon
Any recalls are to be done no matter who owns the car. You have to take it to the dealer for recalls, but you do not have to take it to them for maintenance or any repairs not covered by the warranty. We can help you with any other concerns you have if you would like.
Verified for the Toyota Avalon21 reports
Verified for the Toyota Avalon30 reports
1 answerFebruary 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- Why does my car fishtail in rear when I hit a bump or pothole?
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 76) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Candor, NY
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Francesville, IN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($582 - 937) in Egan, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($510 - 962) in Earlville, NY