I failed in the last question to mention that there is a gradual lose of coolant (about a pint every 100 or so miles)
use of cooling system seal tabs on 2003 Honda Element
0 answersApril 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- How to change the driver side headlamp assembly my lens has moisture inside of it
- Why is power window motor hot. Started car and Driver window went to fully open.
- I have groaning noise sometimes when I give it gas on flat or uphill roads. Why?
- i need a brake job; what does a brake job encompass
- Is 6000.00 a average price for a dealership crate motor for a 2008 element .