i think that they were installed wrong. the truck is now pulling to left. and when i turn right it feels like it is gonna fall.
upper radius arm bushings on 1990 Dodge D150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- Turn singles slow. Wipers slow, head lights weak. Bat, alt, fuses good.
- My truck stalls when I back up starts it and dies out when I put it in forward
- Okay I have cleaned the throttle body but now getting two much fuel. I need to know if you might help to find out what this might be
- Why is my 1992 Dodge D150 losing oil pressure when I apply brakes?
- My truck ran rough then died. Changed fuel pump and filter.