I need to replace the right hand drain tube on my sunroof but can't find where it comes out at. I have traced it all the way down to just above floor.....how do I get to the piece that drains out near wheel? Pictures? Help?
Upper drain tube is connected but bottom is not? How do you replace/fix tube? on 2004 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.