I need to replace the right hand drain tube on my sunroof but can't find where it comes out at. I have traced it all the way down to just above floor.....how do I get to the piece that drains out near wheel? Pictures? Help?
Upper drain tube is connected but bottom is not? How do you replace/fix tube? on 2004 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2004 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Tustin, MI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Hastings, NE
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 151) in Lebeau, LA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($1,224 - 1,618) in Clayton, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,204 - 1,462) in Mammoth Cave, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($448 - 1,277) in Dulce, NM