sounds like my right side upper contrpl arm bushings are soueeking is this a common thing?
UPPER CONTROL ARMS on 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CL500 Questions
- What making my catalytic converters sounds like rattling
- The front blinkers work BUT BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT BACK BLINKERS DO NOT.
- What would cause my car to raise and lower as I stop and go
- when opening the passenger door the window opens all the way and motor continues
- When I accelerate to about 10 mph I have a putter but then it'll fade away...
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL500 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($2,136 - $2,920) in Mc Kinney, KY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - $336) in Brooklandville, MD
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($418 - $529) in Mathews, AL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Millburn, NJ
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($2,294 - $5,396) in Collinsville, IL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Vaiden, MS