the upper bracket secureing the alternator has cracked. where do i find this A. bracket?
upper bracket replacement on 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($356 - 509) in Oakland, RI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - 269) in Hartwood, VA
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 202) in Pleasant Hill, TN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($832 - 1,007) in Blairs Mills, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($180 - 227) in Collettsville, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($176 - 200) in Mount Vernon, IN