I also have black soot in tailpipe and a heavy smell of gasoline. No puddles or holes under the carriage. Could it be front and rear oxygen sensors?
Until recently, I have had excellent gas mileage. Now I am getting 6 miles/gal. on 1997 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers