In less than 3 months I have had a service engine light with codes for both front O2 sensors and both cat converters. The O2 sensors went out first, one at a time, then the front cat converter, now the rear cat converter. I only run premium BP fuel. I think there must be a underlying problem. I am also beginning to smell a oh so slight burning odor and slight ticking at idle. It all been under warranty as the vehicle on has 28K miles. The car is garage kept and taken care of. Ideas to take to the dealership would be appreciated.
Underlying problem?? : replaced both front O2 sensors and both cat converters. on 2008 Nissan 350Z
Asked by for the 2008 Nissan 350Z
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- my drop top won't go all the way down
- Repetitive clutch issues! I don't know what the culprit is. Please help
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
2008 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($547 - $793) in Tyronza, AR
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($340 - $587) in East Williamson, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - $249) in McArthur, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($294 - $331) in Robert Lee, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($193 - $240) in Stroudsburg, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - $100) in Landrum, SC