In less than 3 months I have had a service engine light with codes for both front O2 sensors and both cat converters. The O2 sensors went out first, one at a time, then the front cat converter, now the rear cat converter. I only run premium BP fuel. I think there must be a underlying problem. I am also beginning to smell a oh so slight burning odor and slight ticking at idle. It all been under warranty as the vehicle on has 28K miles. The car is garage kept and taken care of. Ideas to take to the dealership would be appreciated.
Underlying problem?? : replaced both front O2 sensors and both cat converters. on 2008 Nissan 350Z
Asked by for the 2008 Nissan 350Z
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Repetitive clutch issues! I don't know what the culprit is. Please help
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.
2008 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($616 - $1,993) in Tyronza, AR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in East Williamson, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - $117) in McArthur, CA
- Clutch Replacement ($864 - $1,254) in Robert Lee, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($514 - $559) in Stroudsburg, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($243 - $256) in Landrum, SC