On the passenger side (left) there is a engine part connected to a belt. My Acura dealer parts Dept. cannot indentify it. One person suggested it"s a smoke pump. It is starting to makes noise. Can you suggest a place to have it repaired, rather than disconnecting the belt? Thanks
Unable to indentify part on 1994 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1994 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($228 - 293) in Ashtabula, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Darwin, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Ricetown, KY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Wilkes Barre, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Dilworth, MN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in East Palestine, OH