On the passenger side (left) there is a engine part connected to a belt. My Acura dealer parts Dept. cannot indentify it. One person suggested it"s a smoke pump. It is starting to makes noise. Can you suggest a place to have it repaired, rather than disconnecting the belt? Thanks
Unable to indentify part on 1994 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1994 Acura Vigor Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Ashtabula, OH
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($200 - 278) in Darwin, CA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($448 - 556) in Ricetown, KY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($250 - 356) in Wilkes Barre, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($602 - 622) in Dilworth, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($533 - 588) in East Palestine, OH