Every time I try to put gas in the car the nozzle jumps and stops repeatedly. It will take 50c max of gas at a time. A friend had the same problem with her Hyundai. Is this issue covered by the manufacturors warranty? Car has less than 100K on the clock.
Unable to fill gas tank. Sensor problem? on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes