Every time I try to put gas in the car the nozzle jumps and stops repeatedly. It will take 50c max of gas at a time. A friend had the same problem with her Hyundai. Is this issue covered by the manufacturors warranty? Car has less than 100K on the clock.
Unable to fill gas tank. Sensor problem? on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- How to fix rpm guage & what happened to my if its broke
- Why does my engine keep dying when I try to switch gears or press the Break pedd
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?