I haven't drove my truck in over a month cuz im too scared. By the front right tire it makes clanking noises. A friends mom said it may be the U Joint. I need to know how to tell if its the U Joint and how to fix it.
U Joints on 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
2 answersAugust 10, 2011
1 answerDecember 22, 2010
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(14)
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(47)
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Stacy, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 332) in Cheyenne, WY
- Alternator Replacement ($250 - 345) in Valier, IL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Conconully, WA
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Boyle, MS