I have a standard tranmission 4.7 liter V8. A friend told me that my transmission u joint was going out and would need to be replaced soon. Recently, it started grinding even with the clutch all the way in. I was just wondering what the average cost would be to replace the u joint. Thanks!
U Joint Replacement on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerAugust 14, 2014
1 answerMarch 29, 2014
0 answersMay 23, 2010
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.