I have a standard tranmission 4.7 liter V8. A friend told me that my transmission u joint was going out and would need to be replaced soon. Recently, it started grinding even with the clutch all the way in. I was just wondering what the average cost would be to replace the u joint. Thanks!
U Joint Replacement on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerAugust 14, 2014
1 answerMarch 29, 2014
0 answersMay 23, 2010
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($198 - $243) in Mica, WA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($102 - $137) in Spring Dale, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($318 - $462) in Emden, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Forest Hills, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($62 - $75) in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($298 - $369) in Rio Blanco, PR