Price quoted for parts+labor+tax=$558
Typical repair cost. on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Worley, ID
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Carney, OK
- 97,500 Mile Service ($275 - 455) in Fort Deposit, AL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Skipperville, AL
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Harrisville, MS
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 172) in Modoc, IN