What type of transmission fluid do you use for a 1999 Honda Passport? V6 engine.
Type of Transmission fluid on 1999 Honda Passport
1 answerNovember 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
1999 Honda Passport Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($233 - $382) in Wrens, GA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - $117) in Leck Kill, PA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - $92) in Locust Hill, VA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($82 - $130) in Negaunee, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($147 - $225) in Parsons, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($894 - $1,074) in Mooringsport, LA