I lost the owners manual and need to know what type of oil my 1991 toyota corolla takes?
Type of oil on 1991 Toyota Corolla
2 answersMay 21, 2012
1 answerMay 19, 2014
1 answerAugust 31, 2015
1 answerAugust 30, 2014
3 answersDecember 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1991 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($605 - $1,239) in Coalfield, TN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - $435) in Greenview, CA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($159 - $238) in Delmar, AL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - $630) in Lorena, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - $380) in Lookout Mountain, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($326 - $536) in Williams, OR