I lost the owners manual and need to know what type of oil my 1991 toyota corolla takes?
Type of oil on 1991 Toyota Corolla
2 answersMay 21, 2012
1 answerAugust 31, 2015
1 answerMay 19, 2014
1 answerAugust 30, 2014
3 answersDecember 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1991 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Coalfield, TN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 130) in Greenview, CA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($296 - 471) in Delmar, AL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($814 - 1,170) in Lorena, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($93 - 111) in Lookout Mountain, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 150) in Williams, OR