Two months ago we replaced to front suspension coil on or mondeo estate. I'm now being told that the new coil is broken and needs replacing again. why is this likely to be?
Two months ago we replaced the front suspension coil on or mondeo estate, on 2005 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
2005 Ford E-150 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($473 - 550) in Burchard, NE
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($312 - 404) in Cayey, PR
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($187 - 247) in Leggett, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Glen Mills, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 103) in Kilkenny, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($289 - 769) in Green Mountain Falls, CO